Thursday, March 03, 2005
11:35 PM
was very pissed off this morning... coz I wanna eat mac breakfast!!!
BUT...
I gave all my money to u yesterday!
eh... but nvm, I got ATM card!
BUT when i reach ATM,
"This ATM machine is temporary out of service" *sadx10*
NVM~ got Ezlink! but I FORGOT TO BRING Ezlink!!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH~
*sadx1million*
So I tried to call u but u still Zzzing! I was soooo angry tat's y I rant at u the moment u picked up the phone... sorry darling! I was alwayz so bad-tempered!
But then again, tat's me... heez... the one u like... cannot regret hor!
went to Zzz...
when i woke up, i got mac lunch! heez... moreover u told me abt every little things u met on the street... heez... *I feel sooo happy when u share those interesting things with me... when u talk to me abt every little things abt u...*
went home today... got a surprise gift from Tianming... was shocked and dunno how to react to such things... but i m curious: y u sound abit happy when u heard abt it...? haha...
waiting for you