"原来在你心目中我是那么自私的。。。 "
Everything was okay, probably up til 3.30am...
We was planning to go JB, planning to wake up @ 7pm (which I doubt we can)...
I juz have the premonition that we wont go & I dunno y...
.
Truly, we woke up @9pm... u said still okay, let's go...
but seeing that your nose was blocked, u seem sick and last nite you have ur terrible headache (with vomit sympton), I was really worried that you are not in the condition to go...
So, I wanna check with u whether u okay anot...
dun understand... y ur reply is so angry... (ur 1st mistake)
AS IF I M THE ONE WHO DUN WANNA GO!
not the first time u r maligning me (I rem u said similar things last nite)
AND... I M REALLY ANGRY!
..
Okay, since u said I m selfish (2nd mistake), I shall go back to Zzz...
though u tried coaxing me, i m so sorry but NO USE...
...
and u treat like nothing happen... (3rd mistake)
....
and u really go back to Zzz (4th mistake)
.....
Okay, since u show no intention to really wanna go...
then let's juz f****** miss that stupid JB trip! (5th mistake)
......
12pm... dun understand y u muz turn me over when u wanna talk to me! (6th mistake)
if u wanna say something, JUST SAY IT!
do u know it's very painful!
u think struggling is fun izit!
do u know how much strength I gotta use to combat with u!
this is not the first time, and I believe wont be the last!
.......
When I say something, LISTEN & DO IT!
I mean what I say~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u nv listen to me... (7th mistake)
........
even when u did, u dont do wat I say... (8th mistake)
I have to repeat 463519 times and u still ignore me!
This is the most fatal mistake u made &
I HATE U!!!