16th September 2005, whole day from 11am to 8pm, Really Sunny~
*Picture not Available*
We finally went to J.B. le! we took train to Kranji and then Bus 170 into causeway custom… quite fast! although we have slight disagreement along the way, we still manage to get there…
10.30am Rinse & Shine! although we plan to wake up at 7am, nonetheless, we still wake up early! (compared to our usual 12pm)
11.05am Walk to the bus stop… the journey was rather smooth, however we quarrel on our way there… maybe I was too demanding on some aspects, but I really hope to enjoy every single second with u… and I hope u feels this way too!
1.10 pm City Square was quite near the custom checkpoint – only approx. 10 mins of walk! but need to put up with that strong sun and heat! We were sitting in a Restaurant called Sedap Corner, similar to Northpoint’s Sakura but cheaper… Food was nice, esp when we r sharing! We ate Furong egg, a plate of rice (satu nasi), claypot ee mee, & fried calamaris. The waiter was rather sweet, even helped me get a plate when I never request! But of course, my darling is still the sweetest of all! total only spent like S$10 and we were both very full already! we shall try Robin’s Portuguese Chicken next time, like quite nice leh! Not forgetting the Swinging bench at Marrybrown Fast Food!
1.30pm Walk around the whole Mall… Especially Level 3! Managed to get some clothes after all!
3.25pm Express Manicure & Pedicure at Gugo… They used O.P.I nail polish, quite expensive one (RM50.00) compared to xiao mei used one (S$2.90)… haha… Blood red on Toe nails and metallic pink on hands… The lady quite merticulous, patiently redoing my left 4th and right pinky finger… Actually I dun really mind the slight flaws, haha… was thinking of telling her never mind but… since she wanted, let her do loh… but in the end, my left thumb one still buang! so sad!
4.15pm Rest at Viking Café… Abit disappointed with it and I know u r very dissatisfied with this choice… although the staff were friendly, the food’s standard has deteriorated… (I rem that years ago, the hotdogs and cocktails were fantanstic de) in addition, his memory not very good; told him I wan only ketchup, he gave us everything… Make everything so messy and I hate my food so messy one, I believe u dun like the food either… Maybe should choose the near-by’s Sushi King instead?
4.30pm Roam around and ended up in a weird wulu shopping mall… too hot, decided to walk back to city square… Check out the KtV rate and cinema rate… Jaws Drop! lowest to watch a movie is Rm5 (=approx. S$2.50)!!! how come singapore one so expensive!!! their K-lunch is only rm8 (maybe got surcharge and taxes but dun care)!!!
6.10pm Me running a slight fever & my darling got that splitting headache (that would turn him into a beast!)… decided to head back hall… though my sweet darling suggest to go back Yishun first (to pass mum the clothes) & take cabby back hall, how can I bear to let my darling suffer! We shall GO back hall straight away!
8pm Hall Sweet Hall